We are looking for a young and vibrant SEO who is abreast with latest trends in the field of social media. The person should be able to be an active contributor in social media strategy formation and implementation.
Executive – SEO
Posted 2 years ago
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and execute the implementation of SEO strategy.
- Collaborate on client strategy and goal definition for success.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine trends and development.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Knowledge of SEO trends, methods and best practices with experience in monitoring search engine algorithms as they change.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
- Administer search engine programs, tools (XML sitemaps, GA, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies in coordination with client goals.
- Implement and administer search engine programs, tools (XML sitemaps, GA, webmaster tools, etc)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals. Also in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
Work Experience Requirements
- The candidate should possess 1 to 5 years of experience in SEO
- The candidate should have completed Graduation from a renowned institution.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
|Job Category||New Requirement|