- Creating content for websites, blogs, newsletters & other marketing communication.
- Understand that content has requirements in terms of tone, style, messaging in different mediums and have experience in writing such accordingly.
- Work as part of the marketing team and with Business Unit Heads to brainstorm, develop and write engaging and relevant content.
- Write engaging, useful and informative content for our educational client or automotive clients on platforms engaging prospective students and followers for the brand.
- Research and uncover engaging content like newsworthy stories, features etc.
- Contribute to content strategy generation and stay up-to-date with market affairs and happenings that can add
- value to the overall output of the content
- Exceptional, innovative and bang-on copy/content writing skills as you will be expected to work on blog content,
- online ad-banners, website, social media, blogs etc.
- Truly enjoy work that involves a lot of looking at and talking about cars and bikes all day
- Staying on top of trends in the digital space to be able to translate that into trendsetting work.
- Playing a key role in pitches.
Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelors/Masters degree in mass media /communication with 1-5 years of relevant experience in content development, writing and publishing
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A must have is knowledge of right grammar, punctuation and all that is needed to keep written communication standards the best at all times. An experience that a high end performance car delivers, flawlessly to its occupants
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Have eye for detail, keep a tab on what competitor is doing good and be proactive enough to come up with better strategies and content
- Avid learner, researcher and follower of related brands and blogs and industry affairs that matter to the clients and the clients of the clients