Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Delivery Head for our website development team who would act as a primary source of connect between our clients and the internal development team. The person would not just be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of ongoing projects but also expanding our website business as a growth partner for the company.
• Understanding the project requirements and translate it into working prototypes
• Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with others in crafting and
implementing technical vision.
• Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while
working with existing technologies and infrastructure.
• Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and creative problem solving.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including PhP, HTML, CSS, Java script etc.
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
• Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to
• R&D in emerging technologies.
Work Experience Requirements:
• Have led a team of 4 to 5 application developers.
• Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• 8+ years of web development experience.
• 6+ years of experience working on HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver & Photoshop.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Technology or any equivalent degree.
• Experience: Minimum 8 years